Episode 68: 3 Easy Ways to Set Boundaries as an Entrepreneur
Welcome to episode sixty-eight of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! In this episode, we’re talking about how we set boundaries in our businesses as entrepreneurs.
In our sixty-eight episode you’ll learn:
- The costs of overbooking yourself to accommodate clients
- How your contact form and workflow can help you to stay within your boundaries
- Tips to respond to out of scope work or requests to work on days outside your set workdays
- Why keeping email responses short will help make boundaries clear
- When it makes sense to go a little beyond what the scope called for
- Why setting office days and times can prevent burnout
- How setting expectations can help set boundaries
- Why you need to say no sometimes
Resources & Links:
- Jessie Wyman Photography
- Honeybook - save 20% with Jessie’s link
- Fashionably Kate & Co.
- The Brand Photographer Method
- Kate Andrews’ Writing Portfolio
Thanks for Listening!
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”