Episode 40: 3 Marketing Resources You Need to Know & Use for your Business
Welcome to episode forty of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about the marketing resources that you need to know and use for your business with Julia Becker Collins of Vision Advertising.
In our fortieth episode you’ll learn:
- The questions you should be asking yourself BEFORE you even start marketing
- How google analytics can be helpful in creating a marketing strategy
- Why LinkTree can be an ally to your marketing funnel by making things easier
- How Canva can actually support marketing efforts
- 3 often ignored resources that will help you to grow your business
- Why you don’t have to be everywhere on social media
About our Guest:
Julia Becker Collins is the Chief Operating Officer at Vision Advertising, a women-owned marketing agency located in Massachusetts. She has a long history of working with nonprofits and co-founded the MetroWest Women's Network. Recently returning from medical leave due to thyroid cancer, Julia has quickly plunged back into business while continuing treatment and shares lessons learned from her obstacles. Outside of work, she’s an avid marathoner, trail runner, and tackles obstacle races such as Ultras and Spartans, not letting her recovery or the lack of traditional races this year slow her down.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Vision Advertising
- Vision Advertising on Facebook
- @visionrockstars on Twitter
- @visionadvertisingrocks on Instagram
- @juliarivka on Instagram
- Vision Advertising on LinkedIn
- Vision Advertising’s Free Business Bootcamps
- Vision Advertisings Webinars
- “How to Sell when You Hate Selling”
- “Determining Your Ideal Client Profile”
- Google Analytics
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”