Episode 26: 3 Mistakes to Avoid When Creating Your Content
Welcome to the twenty-sixth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re speaking with Veronica Solomon of Wordy Veronica about three mistakes to avoid when creating your content.
In our twenty-sixth episode you’ll learn:
- The three mistakes you need to avoid when creating your content
- The first question you should ask when creating your content
- Why you need to have a strategy and how to implement one for your content
- Why it’s important to take the user experience into consideration, such as website speed, accessibility and having an attractive and easy to read font
- Why updating your older content can also bring in your audience
- Other resources where you can find inspiration
- The best tools to help you avoid these mistakes
About our Guest:
Veronica Solomon (aka Wordy Veronica) is a freelance writer and digital marketing consultant with over nine years of experience. She's all about blending creative writing and digital marketing for a powerful combination that grows businesses. Veronica works with small to medium-sized companies in a variety of industries like technology, hospitality, and e-commerce. She's able to dig deep into your brand’s story website, and analytics to create a multi-faceted strategy that drives growth. This can be anything from generating engagement and driving action through content, to optimizing a website to rank higher.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Wordy Veronica
- Wordy Veronica on Facebook
- Wordy Veronica on Twitter
- Wordy Veronica on Instagram
- Veronica Solomon on LinkedIn
- Google Drive
- Grammarly Browser Extension
- Google Analytics
- Google Console
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”