Episode 24: 3 Things Brands Look for when Running an Influencer Campaign
Welcome to episode twenty-four of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re chatting with Kristina Tabacco of Kristina Marie Creative. She is a digital marketer and an influencer, so she’s seen both sides of the influencer marketing business and is sharing the 3 things brands look for when running an influencer campaign.
In our twenty-fourth episode you’ll learn:
- Why influencer marketing is so important
- Why brands need to be allocating more of their budget to influencers
- The 3 things brands look for when running an influencer campaign
- What influencers should be doing to get attention from brands before they even send a pitch
About our Guest:
Kristina Tabacco is a full-time digital strategist at a Boston-based PR agency where she has helped brands manage content productions, social media accounts and influencer campaigns for two and a half years. She also works part-time as a content creator with a focus in video production, photography and food styling. In her free time she creates TikTok videos where she shares influencer tips from the brand's perspective to help up-and-coming creators be successful in the industry.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Kristina Marie Creative
- @kristinatabacco on Instagram
- Kristina Marie Creative on Facebook
- Kristina Marie Creative on YouTube
- Kristina Tabacco on LinkedIn
- On Clubhouse you can find her @kristinatabacco
- @kristinamariecreative on TikTok
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”