Episode 74: 3 Things to Consider Before Leaving Your Full-Time Job
Welcome to episode seventy-four of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about 3 Things to Consider Before Leaving Your Full-Time Job with Rachel Burke of Bookkeeping by Burke.
In our seventy-fourth episode you’ll learn:
- The pros and cons of staying at your full-time job and pursuing your passion as a side hustle
- When you should consider going FT with your side hustle
- The risks of leaving your FT job for your side hustle
- The 3 things you should consider before leaving your full-time job
- Why considering your purpose for your business can come into play when deciding to leave your FT job
- Why you should build your business around your life, not the other way around
About our Guest:
Rachel Burke worked in corporate America for eight years holiding four different roles at different companies in different industries. At first she thought something was wrong with her for constantly bouncing around but she recently realized it wasn't her - it was corporate America. Bottom line, she has never felt fulfilled in her work.
With her entrepreneurial mind and passion for building something of her own, she started the Her Side Hustle Podcast in January 2021. It was during one of her interviews that she was introduced to the world of bookkeeping and she instantly knew this was the path for her. With Bookkeeping by Burke, Rachel’s main goal is to empower female business owners to take control of their finances and use them to scale their business. She loves helping women quit their full-time jobs and build a business they love and are proud of.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”