3 Tips when Working with Your VA for Content Creation
Episode 57: 3 Tips when Working with Your VA for Content Creation
Welcome to episode fifty-seven of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to share 3 Tips for working with your Virtual Assistant (VA) on your content creation with Rebecca Mason of The Wanderlust VA.
In our fifty-seventh episode you’ll learn:
- What a Virtual Assistant is and how they can help you to run your business
- When to outsource your content creation to a VA
- Resources to make it easy to onboard a VA for your content creation
- Why you must have a strategy and goals in place to work successfully with a VA
- Questions you should ask a prospective VA before onboarding
About our Guest:
Rebecca Mason is a Virtual Assistant Coach for women who want to travel the world and be their own boss! Starting off as a VA herself she was quickly able her 9-5 job and make a full-time income from her VA business, and truly create a life she loves. Now she runs The Wanderlust VA where she coaches others looking to start their own online virtual assistant business to create the lifestyle they’ve been craving.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- The Wanderlust VA
- @thewanderlustva on Instagram
- Rebecca Mason on Facebook
- The Wanderlust Virtual Assistant Podcast
- The Wanderlust VA on YouTube
- Rebecca Mason on LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”