All About Licensing - Using Canva and Music in TikToks and Reels for Business Legally
Episode 86: All About Licensing - Using Canva and Music in TikToks and Reels for Business Legally
Welcome to episode eighty-six of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about using Canva and music in TikToks and Reels for business legally with Maria Spear Ollis of Spear IP.
In our eighty-sixth episode you’ll learn:
- The ways you may have been using Canva and audio on TikTok and Reels illegally
- Why the account types matter (creator, business and personal)
- How you can make sure you are using these apps legally
- Why you need to be paying attention to the terms and conditions of these apps
- Why finding a workaround when it comes to music on TikTok and IG Reels is not a good idea
About our Guest:
Maria Spear Ollis is an attorney bringing peace of mind to content creators and online brands when it comes to IP protection, contracts, and internet law. Her goal is to help her clients before “it” hits the fan so that if setbacks happen, they’ll bounce back faster. When Maria isn’t hammering away at a copyright issue or recording a YouTube video, you can catch her dancing to Motown hits with her two sons, cooking with her husband, learning about herbs and medicinal plants, or hollering at her dog to get down from the couch.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- Spear IP
- Spear IP on YouTube
- Maria Spear Ollis on LinkedIn
- @speariplaw on Instagram
- @theinternetattorney on TikTok
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”