Episode 76: All things Influencing
Welcome to episode seventy-six of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about all things influencing with influencer and founder of Wave Collective, Robbin Mangano.
In our seventy-sixth episode you’ll learn:
- What an influencer manager does
- When and more importantly why you should consider hiring an influencer manager
- What brands are looking for when seeking influencers for a campaign and what they may find value in
- How photography quality can impact rates
- Why you shouldn’t take it personally when a brand doesn't select you for their campaign
- The trends you should be adopting if you want to make it as an influencer - hint: video is key!
About our Guest:
Robbin Mangano is the owner and founder of Wave Collective, a full-service communications firm, focused on public relations, social media, content creation, and influencer marketing. Robbin and her team works with clients such as Primark, Shake Shack, and more. She is also the founder of The Golden Cod, an apparel and jewelry brand, inspired by coastal New England living.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Wave Collective
- Robbin Mangano on LinkedIn
- @robbinmangano on Instagram
- @wearewavecollective on Instagram
- @thegoldencod on Instagram
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”