Common Mistakes Creatives make with Pricing
Episode 89: Common Mistakes Creatives make with Pricing
Welcome to episode eighty-nine of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about common mistakes creatives make with pricing with the self-proclaimed pricing queen, Jasmine Parasram.
In our eighty-ninth episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between charging your worth and charging your value
- The common mistakes that creatives make with their pricing
- How we can gain the confidence to price our value
- How to avoid comparing your pricing to others
- How to price yourself when you’re just starting out
- The basics of how to figure out how much you should be charging
About our Guest:
Jasmine Parasram is a self-proclaimed Pricing Queen and Design Superwoman. Her love of teaching pricing was born out of necessity, often having confused creatives slide into her DMs wanting to know how to price with confidence and clarity. This total foodie launched her online course, Easy as Pie Pricing, this year. She also has an online community and provides plenty of pricing resources on her website and through her email list. Jaz says that almost every creative she’s ever met is discounting their worth before they even serve their genius, and she’s passionate about changing that recipe for success.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- Jasmine Designs
- Pricing for the Hungry Creative on Facebook
- @YourPricingQueen on Instagram
- Jasmine Designs on YouTube
- Easy as Pie Pricing Calculator
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”