Episode 34: Creating Content that Converts
Welcome to episode thirty-fourth of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to discover how we can create content that converts with Maris Callahan of The Social Broker.
In our thirty-fourth episode you’ll learn:
- The three things you need to create your social media strategy
- Why you need to be showing up on your feed
- The elements that turn social content into a lead generating machine
- Why engaging with others content can help your own engagement rate
- Why it pays to get personal on your social media
- Why stories are a great opportunity to connect with your audience
- What to consider before you join a membership site or opt into a template-based approach for your social media
About our Guest:
With 15 years of experience in public relations and social media for big brands, innovative entrepreneurs, and some of the largest national real estate companies, Maris Callahan knows that a solid social media strategy is more than just pretty pictures and styled selfies.
Maris created The Social Broker for real estate agents to give them their time back and help them build and develop relationships with their clients and prospects.
Inside her membership program, she gives her clients all of the tried-and-true strategies that she’s used over the years not only for her own brand, but for each and every one of her clients, too.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- The Social Broker
- The Social Broker on Facebook
- @the.social.broker on Instagram
- Maris Callahan on LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”