Episode 10: How Blogging Helps your Bottom Line
Welcome to the tenth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how blogging can actually serve as a big part of your content marketing strategy with our guest, Christine McShane, a creative marketing strategist who is an expert on building a blog.
In our tenth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should be blogging
- How blogging can build the know, like, and trust factor that you need to build your audience and following
- How it fits into your content marketing strategy
- Why and how blogging can increase your leads and sales
- How to start a blog
- Why consistency is key when it comes to building a blog and a brand
- How to come up with blog topics
- Blogging Mistakes
About our Guest:
Christine McShane is a creative marketing strategist, writer, and photographer who helps small businesses attract their ideal audience through consistent content marketing. She believes that not all content marketing needs to be big and complicated - it just needs to be the right fit for you. Using her custom process, she combines copy, strategy, and branded photography to help small business owners stand out online.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Christine McShane Creative
- Christine McShane Creative on Facebook
- Christine McShane on LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”