Episode 12: 3 Things You Should Know before you Create Your Content
Welcome to the twelfth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about three things that you should know before you create your content. Jenessa MacKenzie of The Elevated Entrepreneur is going to share what every creator should think about when they produce their content.
In our twelfth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to know your audience before you even get creating
- How knowing yourself and your “why” is essential to getting your message across
- The best kind of content that you can produce to connect with your ideal audience and how to get them to know, like, and trust you through this content
About our Guest:
Jenessa MacKenzie is a Business Mindset Coach & Brand Strategist, and host of the Elevated Entrepreneur Podcast. She transforms struggling entrepreneurs into empowered CEOs by helping them tap into their true selves, so that they can create and grow powerful brands that attract their soulmate clients and make sales fun and easy. She specializes in supporting entrepreneurs who are ready to end their battle with self-sabotage, regain their confidence and create the business and life of their dreams.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- The Elevated Entrepreneur
- The Elevated Entrepreneur Podcast
- Jenessa MacKenzie on Facebook
- The Elevated Entrepreneur on Facebook
- The Elevated Entrepreneur on Instagram
- The Elevated Entrepreneur Podcast on Instagram
- Jenessa MacKenzie on LinkedIn
- Jenessa MacKenzie on Pinterest
- Jenessa MacKenzie and the Elevated Entrepreneur on YouTube
- Join the Elevated Entrepreneur Membership
- Download the Soul Client Attraction Workbook
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”