Episode 14: The Brand Photographer Method
Welcome to episode 14 of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about our co-host, Jessie Wyman’s own course, The Brand Photographer Method. It’s a course that teaches photographers how to make the leap from wedding and family photography to photographing entrepreneurs and brands. We’re also talking about all things branding photography and why everyone could use a session!
In our 14th episode you’ll learn:
- What is brand photography
- Why it’s even a thing
- How adding it into your marketing program can save you time and uplevel your content
- How prepping for a brand shoot is much different than weddings and families
- What Jessie’s planning process looks like
- Plus where she gets most of her clients
About The Brand Photographer Method:
The B.R.A.N.D. Photographer Method was designed to help its students build an efficient business AND create the boundaries they need to have a fulfilling personal life. Group coaching and the BPM community gives students the accountability and feedback they need so they’re never left spinning their wheels. BPM students are making smart, realistic decisions about how to price and package their services, market and attract new clients and nail branding shoots so they can build strong brand photography businesses that support the kind of year-round lifestyle they want to have.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- The Brand Photographer Method
- Jessie Wyman Photography
- Get on the Online Workshop Waitlist for the Brand Photographer Method
- Jessie’s Shoot Planning Guide
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”