Episode 15: How to Get the Most Out of Your Content using The Content Goldmine
Welcome to the fifteenth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re speaking with Mary Kate Gulick, founder of Real Deal Content Coaching. She’s sharing with us her mind-blowing approach to getting the most out of the content you create with The Content Goldmine.
In our fifteenth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should stop creating one piece of content at a time
- How you can instead create one large piece that then informs your content for the entire quarter
- That you don’t have to post something new every single time
- How to create a content goldmine map
- That it’s easier to show up more spontaneously if you have a larger strategy in play
About our Guest:
Mary Kate Gulick helps real-deal experts who are looking to take the know-how they've learned in corporate and clinical jobs to build their own consulting and coaching businesses. She takes their deep expertise and helps them translate it into compelling online content that builds their brand as an expert and generates the right kind of leads.
She’s been in professional content marketing for 20 years, working mostly for award-winning digital agencies and Fortune 500 marketing departments. But she’s always gotten the most joy from her "side work" with entrepreneurs so last year she started Real Deal Content Coaching to put her favorite work front and center.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Mary Kate Gulick
- Mary Kate Gulick on Facebook
- @MaryKateGulick on Twitter
- @MaryKateGulick on Instagram
- Mark Kate Gulick LinkedIn
- Real Deal Experts Creating Content Facebook Group
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”