Welcome to the second episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! We are are going to continue sharing easy ways to create content with confidence by discussing how you can take your own Instagram-worthy photos - without hiring a photographer!
In our second episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should be using Instagram as a tool for growing your business or brand
- The elements to the perfect Instagram shot
- What kind of background is best for a cohesive IG feed
- How you can get creative with your shots while still looking professional
- Why you should be preplanning and batching your photoshoots
- How to select your outfits to match your surroundings
- How you can shoot with Lightroom Mobile to get your best shot
- When you should turn to a professional for some photo help
About our Guest:
Natalie Mazzarella is the editor and creator of Wear You Are Now, a lifestyle website for kindred spirits who believe fashion plays an integral role in making memories. A seasoned publicist, activist, and word play enthusiast, she is never one to pass up a good pun or a glass of wine (or two). By day, Natalie is the Executive Director of Skoog Co., a PR and Communications agency based in Chicago. She also holds a seat on the Executive Board of the Daisie Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to serving women and children in Chicago communities. Natalie lives in Boston with her husband, who she hopes, one day, will agree to adopt a pet hedgehog. For more on Natalie’s work, check her out on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Thanks for Listening!
Next time we’ll be chatting with Chelsea Marrs of ChowdownUSA and Royal Horizon Media. She’ll share with us how she grew her social media following to over 25K. Spoiler Alert! Hashtags were a huge help and she’s going to tell us how to use them to stand out on the gram.
Links & Resources:
- Nikon d3300
- iPhone table top tripod (make sure to enter our giveaway - open until November 26, 2020!)
- Camera tripod
- Tall iPhone tripod
- Ring light
- Camera Timer (check your camera’s compatibility!)
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”