Welcome to the fourth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! This time we’re talking about brand messaging. You have something you want to say but you have to figure out what that is, how to craft it and how to get your ideal audience to react to it.
In our fourth episode you’ll learn:
- What an audience persona is and how to build one for your business
- Why it’s so important to understand your audience persona
- Figuring out the problems your persona has
- How to craft a message that speaks back to the problem’s your audience persona has
- How to create blog content using this approach
- Hacks to discover what your audience actually wants to learn from you
About our Guest:
Courtney Fanning is a brand strategist and copywriter for purpose-driven creatives and the founder of Big Picture Branding. She spent over a decade marketing and branding companies in publishing, higher-ed, nonprofit, and tech, and recently celebrated the two-year anniversary of quitting her 9-5 job to start her own online business.
Thanks for Listening!
Next time we’ll be chatting about photo editing tips and tricks from both a photographer and an influencer’s perspective. We’re talking about how to get that perfect shot from the camera, through the editing process and have it looking professional in no time!
Links & Resources:
- Big Picture Branding
- Brand Persona Builder and Messaging Creator
- Free DIY Branding and Copywriting Resources
- Big Picture Branding Pinterest
- Courtney Fanning LinkedIn
- Donald Miller's Building a Storybrand
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”