Episode 5: How to Edit Your Photos
Welcome to the fifth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! This time around we’re chatting about photo editing tips and tricks from both a photographer’s and an influencer’s perspective. We’re talking about how to get that perfect shot from the camera, through the editing process and have it looking professional in no time!
In our fifth episode you’ll learn:
- Why the photo editing process starts in the camera
- How to get that perfect shot right from the get go
- Why you should find your photo style or aesthetic and how to discover it
- How your aesthetic affects how you edit your photos
- Why presets can be your best friend …
- … But also why you should learn editing settings in whatever app you’re using to get your photos to pop
And don’t forget - you can get Jessie’s Lightroom Mobile preset for free! Just head here and you’ll be well on your way to professional-looking photos for your website and social media.
Thanks for Listening!
Next time we’ll be talking about how to pivot your message in times of social and civil unrest. We’ll be discussing how we can try to be sympathetic and delicate during times like the Pandemic and major political events with Lauren Perna, communications specialist, and digital marketer.
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”