Episode 7: How to Batch your Content Creation
Welcome to the seventh episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! Sometimes the easiest way to create content is to bang out a bunch of it at the same time. So we’re talking about the benefits of batching your work - and the best ways to do it!
And, Kate is giving away her content calendar to our listeners! This is how she keeps her blog organized, as well as her clients’ blog posts. Fill it up with all your content for the year, switch around or rename the columns to fit your needs. Get it here!
In our seventh episode you’ll learn:
- Why organization is key to batching content
- Our favorite programs that help keep us organized
- Why a Content Calendar can be your best friend
- Easy ways to batch your content creation - whether it’s writing blog posts, taking photos for your business, editing those photos or writing up emails that you can schedule for months out!
- How repurposing your content can help with batching your work
- How batching can help you plan out your content for months ahead so you can pretty much set it and forget it!
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Google Drive
- Kate’s Content Calendar
- Jessie’s blog on “Two Easy Ways to Slay your To-Do List”
- Kate’s blog posts on “Fall & Winter Wedding Guest Wear” and her favorite LBD, “My Summer Uniform”
- Asana - Project Organization App/Website
- Slack - Chat App with neat ways to separate conversations
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”