Episode 8: How to use Facebook Groups to Grow Your Business
Welcome to the eighth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! We all know Facebook as a great place to keep up with your friends and share fun memes. But have you ever used it to grow your business? On our latest episode we’re talking about how you can use Facebook groups to make sales and attract clients. Who knew?! And we’re chatting about it with Facebook group expert and Dash of Social founder, Ashley Mason.
In our eighth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you don’t need to even create a group to garner sales
- How to leverage other Facebook groups to grow your business
- How having a separate paid group can bring in clients
- Why being active and engaged on Facebook can make all the difference
- Why offering exclusive content to your Facebook group can lead to sales
About our Guest:
Starting her marketing firm at the age of 19, Ashley successfully grew it to reach six figures by the time she was 21 and took it full-time upon graduating from college. Since then, she has been featured in prominent publications such as TEDx, The Huffington Post, Thrive Global, SWAAY Magazine, and more.
Passionate about pursuing entrepreneurship at a young age, Ashley hopes to inspire others to take that leap, just like she did.
Thanks for Listening!
Next time we’ll be chatting about best practices to batch your content. We’re talking the apps, systems and resources that we use to get our work done in no time flat!
Links & Resources:
- Dash of Social
- Student to CEO
- A Dash of Social on Facebook
- A Dash of Social on Twitter
- A Dash of Social on Instagram
- Ashley Mason LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”