Everything You Need to Know about Backlinking
Episode 50: Everything You Need to Know about Backlinking
Welcome to episode fifty of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about everything you need to know about backlinking for your website with Nina Gibson of Nina Gibson Co.
In our fiftieth episode you’ll learn:
- What a backlink is
- How backlinks can help you to build trust with Google and why that is so important
- How backlinks differ from interlinks and why you should be doing both
- Easy ways to get yourself backlinked on other sites to build trust with Google
- Actionable steps you can take today to get backlinks on your site
About our Guest:
Nina Gibson is a digital marketer and search maven who left the corporate world almost ten years ago to start her own business. She’s been in the digital marketing space since 2009. Nina is a mom of 2 who loves champagne, her Peloton, and living with an excessive amount of dog hair (hello 3 dogs)! She helps female entrepreneurs stop the social media burnout and drive more website traffic and leads with SEO.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- Nina Gibson Co.
- Nina Gibson Co. on Facebook
- @ninagibson.co on Instagram
- The SEO Sisterhood - starting in January 2022!
- Kate’s Content Planner
- Google Search Console
- Google Analytics
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”