Episode 61: How a Buyer Persona Can Help Inform your Content Creation
Welcome to episode sixty-one of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how a buyer persona can help inform your content creation with Julia Maggiacomo, owner and founder of Bee Chic Events.
In our sixty-first episode you’ll learn:
- What a persona is and how it can help you to tailor your offer to make more sales
- Why you don’t need to create a bunch of new content to fit all of the different personas
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to niche down when creating your personas and, as a result, your offers
- How being specific and researching these personas can save you time and lead to more clients
About our Guest:
Julia Maggiacomo is the owner and founder of Bee Chic Events, an event and lifestyle company specializing in bringing amazing experiences right to the comfort of people's homes and include fun for everyone (even the pets!). They also transform spaces for our clients and bring their ideas to life.
Prior to launching Bee Chic Events, Julia has been working in corporate marketing and events. She specializes in helping companies identify their target audience and how to best tailor content to that audience while also keeping in mind it is not going to be one buyer persona. For every service/ offering, there is a different audience or a niche audience you can pull in to boost your sales. She has been able to do this for Bee Chic Events and within just the first two months of officially launching, has grown a following of 161 followers on Instagram and have reached 2,252 accounts in the last 30 days.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Bee Chic Events
- @BeeChicEvent on Facebook
- @BeeChicEvents on Instagram
- Julia Maggiacomo on LinkedIn
- @juliamaggiacomo on Instagram
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”