How Confidence Affects Your Content Creation
Episode 58: How Confidence Affects Your Content Creation
Welcome to episode fifty-eight of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how confidence affects your content creation with Jess Critchlow of Light Up Work.
In our fifty-eighth episode you’ll learn:
- Tools to help you become confident in what you do
- Understanding that confidence is not a feeling
- How to reframe Imposter Syndrome
- Why a mantra can help grow your confidence
- Why the key to confidence may be setting boundaries and how you can do that
About our Guest:
Jess Critchlow is the boss over at Light Up Work where she’s on a mission to help people build their radical confidence so they can take messy action and build that dream biz.
She makes sure to bring a little something from all of her adventures in support of her clients. Whether that’s drawing on her decade in Big Corporate running leadership development programs, her stint as a TEDx Speaker, the time she sold all her stuff and moved to England, or her time contemplating ants with a monk at a Buddhist retreat, she always has a playful perspective to bring to the table.
And when she’s not chasing after her two kiddos in small-town Canada, you can find her drinking too much tea, getting yet another tattoo, and geeking out on all things confidence, entrepreneurship and leadership.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- Light Up Work
- @lightupwork on Instagram
- Light Up Work on Facebook
- Jess Critchlow on YouTube
- Jess Critchlow on LinkedIn
- Jess’s FREE Imposter Syndrome Mini Session
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”