Episode 58: How Confidence Affects Your Content Creation
In our fifty-eighth episode you’ll learn:
- Tools to help you become confident in what you do
- Understanding that confidence is not a feeling
- How to reframe Imposter Syndrome
- Why a mantra can help grow your confidence
- Why the key to confidence may be setting boundaries and how you can do that
About our Guest:
She makes sure to bring a little something from all of her adventures in support of her clients. Whether that’s drawing on her decade in Big Corporate running leadership development programs, her stint as a TEDx Speaker, the time she sold all her stuff and moved to England, or her time contemplating ants with a monk at a Buddhist retreat, she always has a playful perspective to bring to the table.
And when she’s not chasing after her two kiddos in small-town Canada, you can find her drinking too much tea, getting yet another tattoo, and geeking out on all things confidence, entrepreneurship and leadership.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Light Up Work
- @lightupwork on Instagram
- Light Up Work on Facebook
- Jess Critchlow on YouTube
- Jess Critchlow on LinkedIn
- Jess’s FREE Imposter Syndrome Mini Session
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”