How do I know if it’s time to niche down my audience?
Episode 84: How do I know if it’s time to niche down my audience?
Welcome to episode eighty-four of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how do you know if it’s time to niche down your audience with Jessica Freeman of Jess Creatives.
In our eighty-fourth episode you’ll learn:
- The benefits of niching down including the ability to make more money
- How niching down can help your website’s SEO
- Why you should start with a broader focus and then niche down
- How to know when it’s time to niche down
- Why you can charge more when you niche down
- How to know when you’ve found your niche
About our Guest:
Jessica Freeman is an Atlanta-based, award-winning web designer that has been in business for 10 years. Jess helps nutrition and fitness business owners build authority and get more clients through their websites and online presence. When she’s not working with clients, you can find her teaching on her YouTube channel and podcast.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”