Episode 30: How Mindset Impacts our Content Creation
Welcome to episode thirty of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re focusing on mindset and how it can affect your content creation - as well as ways to help sustain yourself in your business - with Emily Giroux of Legendary Ideas Group.
In our thirtieth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to know yourself to create your best content
- How to work best to do your best
- How to capitalize on the time when you feel most creative to get your content done
- Tips to get the most done in as little time as possible
- Why setting office hours and other boundaries can help with your mindset
About our Guest:
Emily Giroux is a freelance writer turned strategic communications consultant, and YES that is a title she gave herself. She is a founding member of Legendary Ideas Group, a digital communications company that helps visionary business owners put action behind their ideas to produce legendary impact. Emily believes content creation should be FUN, and she brings that belief to work with her every day.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”