Episode 35: How to be a Productive Entrepreneur
Welcome to the thirty-fifth episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! September is the beginning of the final quarter of the year and back-to-school time for many. A lot of people take this time to refine their process so they can be as productive as possible after a summer of fun in the sun. That’s why we’re talking about our favorite productivity tips and trips, as well as apps and programs.
In our thirty-fifth episode you’ll learn many of our productivity hacks including:
- How we keep our content creation organized
- How we schedule our Instagram Posts
- How to measure your productivity
- How we automate our correspondence
- How to schedule your time so entrepreneur life works for you
- Easy ways to cross tasks off your list
- Some of our favorite productivity apps and programs
Resources & Links:
- Google Drive
- The Content Planner
- Royal Horizon Media
- Honeybook - click the link to get 20% off!
- Jessie’s to-do list notebook
Thanks for Listening!
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”