Episode 66: How to Conquer Imposter Syndrome
Welcome to episode sixty-six of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how to conquer imposter syndrome with licensed clinical psychologist, Dr. Kelly Vincent.
In our sixty-sixth episode you’ll learn:
- What Imposter Syndrome is
- How even the most successful people can deal with Imposter Syndrome
- Why entrepreneurs are even more likely to deal with Imposter Syndrome
- Ways to focus in on the problem and combat it
- Why therapy isn’t just a good solution to imposter syndrome, but can also act as a preventative
About our Guest:
Dr. Kelly Vincent is a licensed clinical psychologist, based in Encinitas, CA and owner of Nourished Wellness Group, a holistic mental health wellness collective. She works predominately with women who are struggling with anxiety, imposter syndrome, life transitions, relationship struggles, low self-esteem, and trauma. More specifically, she works with many mamas, along with female business owners. She has been featured in Vanity Fair, PopSugar and Forbes.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”