Episode 120: How to Create a Content Subscription for Brands
Welcome to episode 120 of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to create a content subscription for brands with Alyssa Gordon of Alyssa Joy & Co.
In our one-hundred-and-twentieth episode you’ll learn:
- How moving to a subscription model can help your business
- How Alyssa structured her subscriptions with her product photography clients and how it’s a great way to earn recurring revenue
- The benefits from the client's perspective
- How Alyssa manages multiple subscription clients and plans her time
- A few mistakes she’s made along the way with her subscription clients
- The nitty gritty details when it comes to cancellations
About our Guest:
Alyssa Gordon is the owner and stylist at Alyssa Joy & Co. where for the past 10 years she’s been helping product-based businesses capture their moment and dominate their webspace with beauty and intentionality. Whether she’s crafting a dream Instagram feed or coming up with your new brand identity, she’s always standing in your corner as a creative partner.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”