Episode 32: How to Create Creative Content in Regulated Fields
Welcome to episode thirty-two of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to learn with Lindsay White about how you can get creative with your content when you’re working within regulated fields - think financial firms, banking, and mortgage companies.
In our thirty-second episode you’ll learn:
- What a regulated field is and why it is so controlled
- Why understanding the rules is important to creating content
- How you can create content and still work within the rules of these regulated fields
- Examples on copy for content in regulated fields
- Why getting creative with colors and advertising can give regulated fields an edge in the market
- Why financial businesses need to shift much of their focus to women and minorities when they think about their marketing
- Why leading with your brand and knowing its values is the best way to figure out your content pillars and how that will allow you to get creative
- How you can become a freelance marketer within regulated fields
About our Guest:
After 6 years in Corporate America, working as a Director of Marketing, Lindsay White brought her skills to the freelance space partnering with her clients to help build and execute strategic marketing and content plans that align with their business goals. Her clients vary, but she has a large presence working with financial advisors and other financial services institutions. Her experience and background in this field give her the expertise to work with others in regulated fields. She has also started coaching other freelance marketers to help them become marketing leaders for their clients through her course and certification program.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”