Episode 73: How to Cure Shiny-Marketing-Tactic Syndrome for Good
Welcome to episode seventy-three of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how to Cure Shiny-Marketing-Tactic Syndrome for Good with Kaye Putnam.
In our seventy-third episode you’ll learn:
- What Shiny-Marketing-Tactic Syndrome is
- How understanding your Brand Archetype can help you to avoid it
- The three systems to help you keep your focus and not get distracted by all the noise
- How to develop content based on your initial offer
- Why your brand strategy can come after developing your first offer or serve and how that works
About our Guest:
Entrepreneurs around the world hire Kaye Putnam and her team to define and build their brands. They set the stage for their greatest life’s work. Kaye has a degree in Marketing with a Psychology minor, but her true education comes from working with a variety of entrepreneurs. She’s worked with public speakers from TEDx, writers with hot-selling books, and within a variety of industries – from real estate to coaching. She helps her clients to evolve from a place of ambiguity and distraction to a place of aligned action. She believes that a brand is so much more than design. She starts by uncovering the psychology of the brand. Then her team uses beliefs, personality, and timeless archetypes to define her client’s core message.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Kaye Putnam
- Kaye Putnam on Facebook
- @kayeputnam on Instagram
- Kaye Putnam on YouTube
- Kaye Putnam on LinkedIn
- ‘TypeQuest - Free Brand Archetype Challenge Hosted by Kaye Putnam
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”