Episode 39: How to DIY Your Brand
Welcome to episode thirty-nine of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how you can create a cohesive and compelling brand with Verô Souza, of Verô Branding.
In our thirty-ninth episode you’ll learn:
- What you want to think about before rebranding your business
- The elements every effective brand needs
- Why branding goes beyond a logo and colors
- Why you may want to consider refreshing your brand instead of starting from scratch
- How emotions play a large part in visual branding and how you can tap into that
- The things you need to take into account when DIYing your own brand
- Free tools to help you DIY your own brand
About our Guest:
Verô Souza helps heart-centered coaches, creatives, practitioners, and entrepreneurs serve more clients and make a bigger impact by authentically connecting with their audience through their branding without using trendy aesthetics or copycat visuals. She has helped over 100 conscious brands with intentional branding and her work has been featured in Vogue, Forbes, Saks Fifth Avenue, People Magazine, and other known publications.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Verô Branding
- @verobranding on Instagram
- Verô Branding on Facebook
- Verô Souza on Pinterest
- The Color Masterclass from Verô Branding
- Get Your Brand Together from Verô Branding
- Bring Your Band to Life course
- Join the Verô Branding Remarkable Cohort Starting October 21
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”