Episode 33: How to Find Joy in Prioritizing What Matters
Welcome to episode thirty-third of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to focus on joy - specifically how to find joy in prioritizing what matters - with Paula Jenkins of Jump Start Your Joy.
In our thirty-third episode you’ll learn:
- How you can find joy in doing something for you
- The first question you should ask yourself when you’re looking to bring joy into your life
- Where to look to find the things that DO bring you joy
- How to banish guilt when you’re doing something that isn’t “productive”
- Why you need to schedule time to find joy for yourself
- How joy can help you become a better worker or entrepreneur
About our Guest:
Paula Jenkins is a podcast producer, strategist, and consultant. In 2015 she launched her own podcast, Jump Start Your Joy. Her show quickly jumped to “New and Noteworthy,” “What’s Hot,” and remains in the top 2% of all podcasts globally. In 2021 she released a book, Jump Start Your Joy: Heart-Centered Ways to Find Joy in the Messy Middle, and launched her second podcast, Joy of Podcasting. She works with other small business owners to produce their podcasts in ways that bring big results.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Paula Jenkins
- Jump Start Your Joy
- @jumpstartjoy on Twitter
- @jumpstartyourjoy on Instagram
- Paula Jenkins on YouTube
- Paula Jenkins on LinkedIn
- Jump Start Your Joy: Heart-Centered Ways to Find Joy in the Messy Middle
- Meyers Briggs Test
- Effortless: Make it Easier to Do What Matters Most by Greg McKeown
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less by Greg McKeown
- Dr. Brene Brown
- Creator Studio on Facebook
- The Labyrinth
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”