How to Find Your Ideal Client with Design Thinking
Episode 71: How to Find Your Ideal Client with Design Thinking
Welcome to episode seventy-one of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how to find your ideal client with design thinking with Sydney Chalakos of Marathon Marketing & Branding.
In our seventy-first episode you’ll learn:
- What Design Thinking is
- The benefits of Design Thinking
- How Design Thinking can help you problem solve in your business and help understand the pain points for your ideal clients
- How we can implement it in our business as a market research tool
- How design thinking is different than market research surveys
- How to use that research to inform your copy and social media posts to bring in sales
About our Guest:
Sydney Chalakos helps local business owners simplify their online marketing so they can stand out online, connect with their ideal customers, and generate more revenue in their business. She’s been serving local businesses since 2015 and has almost a decade of marketing experience. When she’s not working on her business, you can find her taking a Peloton tread bootcamp or spending time with her hubby Ryan and new son Luca.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- Marathon Marketing & Branding
- Marathon Marketing & Branding on Facebook
- @marathonmarketingbranding on Instagram
- Sydney Chalakos on LinkedIn
- The Designing for Growth Field Book (Sydney’s favorite design thinking resource)
- Marathon Marketing and Branding Content Creation Bootcamp
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”