Episode 60: How to Get Started with YouTube Content to Generate an Audience
Welcome to episode sixty of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how to leverage YouTube content to build trust with your audience with Emmie Keefe of Healthy Emmie.
In our sixtieth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should be staying in your lane instead of copying what everyone else is doing in your niche
- How authenticity can be a key element to success with growing an engaged following
- How to ignore haters and keep your head high
- Why you should just get started instead of worrying about the equipment you need
- The most important things you need to worry about when creating content for YouTube
- Why SEO plays a hand in YouTube content
About our Guest:
Healthy Emmie is a nutritionist and creator of the Slim on Starch program, where every client works with Emmie, a mindset coach, and a nutrition coach to lose weight on a plant-based diet.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”