Episode 52: How to Increase Engagement with the Right CTA
Welcome to episode fifty-two of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to increase engagement with the right CTA with Courtney Tucker of Hello, Freedom.
In our fifty-second episode you’ll learn:
- What a CTA is and what it can do for your business
- Why we should stop treating our followers and clients as an audience and more like a community
- How we can foster that community to make more sales
- Easy ways to create CTAs that people will start responding to today
About our Guest:
Courtney Tucker is a business coach and organic sales expert, passionate about helping entrepreneurs build lucrative and sustainable online coaching businesses. As a former 3rd grade school teacher, she left the 9-5 grind in 2016 to create a life of greater time, location, and financial freedom. In just 6 months, her idea of online coaching grew into a six-figure business. Since leaving the classroom, Courtney has helped hundreds of coaches launch, build, and scale online businesses through coaching, courses, and mentorship programs. Courtney has found true balance as a "mompreneur," running a highly impactful business while only working 30 hours each week, leaving ample time to fulfill her role as mom. Now, she's showing others how they, too, can have the best of both worlds.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Hello, Freedom
- @itscourtneytucker on Instagram
- The Successful Online Coaches Community: Business Strategy & Networking Facebook Group
- Kin Euphorics
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”