Episode 21: How to Leverage Graphics on IG to Support your Message and Connect with your Audience
Welcome to the twenty-first episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re speaking with Melissa Landry of @no.more.guilt about how she grew her Instagram following and empowers that audience with her awesome graphics. And Melissa is giving away her “3 Steps to Eat Without Guilt” free to Cocktails & Content Creation Listeners!
In our twenty-first episode you’ll learn:
- How honing in on your message can lead to Instagram success
- How you can leverage graphics on Instagram to support that message
- How knowing your ultimate why can connect you with your audience
- How to craft winning Instagram captions to go with your killer graphics
- The easiest ways to create Instagram graphics so you can try them out!
About our Guest:
Melissa Landry is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist supporting women in bigger bodies who want to live life without food guilt and body shame.
Inspired by her mother's story, Melissa saw firsthand how women in bigger bodies are more likely to face the top predictors of disordered eating: which are exposure to weight discrimination and dieting behaviors - from a very young age. Research shows that 95% of dieters regain the weight lost within 2 years. Instead of offering diets that don't work and put you at risk for disordered eating, Melissa empowers clients toward a life of food freedom with intuitive eating skills so they can finally achieve authentic health, and self-worth beyond their weight and size.
Melissa teaches her No Guilt Framework through online coaching programs, courses, and community support. In addition, Melissa co-hosts the podcast Break the Diet Cycle where she regularly talks with expert guests about how you too can become the first in your family to move on from generational dieting struggles. Follow Melissa @no.more.guilt on Instagram for more food freedom tips - including her latest #pizzafriday creations with her husband Dave.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- No More Guilt with Melissa Landry
- Melissa’s 3 Steps to Eat without Guilt - Free for Cocktails & Content Listeners!
- Melissa Landry on LinkedIn
- @no.more.guilt on Instagram
- @nomoreguilt on Pinterest
- No More Guilt with Melissa Landry on YouTube
- Break the Diet Cycle Podcast
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”