Episode 65: How to Show up in your Brand
Welcome to episode sixty-five of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how to pick outfits for your photos and show up in your brand with personal stylist, Nicole Otchy.
In our sixty-fifth episode you’ll learn:
- What you should be considering when picking the colors of your clothes for photoshoots
- How Covid has changed how we’re dressing and how that has actually affected fashion and, in turn, branding
- Why you should be experimenting and listening to your intuition when it comes to picking out new pieces
- How dressing for your brand can act as part of your messaging and create trust with your audience/clients
About our Guest:
Nicole Otchy is a personal stylist and personal branding consultant. She works with ambitious women to uncover and refine their personal brands using their personal style. Her mission and passion is to help women step fully into their visibility so they can do the work they are meant to do in the world. She is also the host of the Self Styled Podcast. Nicole's been a stylist for 12 years.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Nicole Otchy
- @nicoleotchy on Instagram
- Nicole Otchy on LinkedIn
- Nicole Otchy’s Style Your Brand Workshop
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”