Episode 81: How to use content marketing to supplement your paid traffic
Welcome to episode eighty-one of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to use content marketing to supplement your paid traffic with Hayley Denker of Hayley Denker Marketing.
In our eighty-first episode you’ll learn:
- The difference between organic content marketing and paid traffic
- Why knowing your goal is important when starting with paid traffic
- How a content marketer makes content creation easier for her business
- How your brand’s vibe, your rituals and the trends can play into your content marketing
About our Guest:
Hayley Denker has been helping businesses for the past 10 years refocus their marketing goals and put together a plan to establish REAL results. Hayley Denker Marketing creates marketing strategies that are custom to each client they serve and executes with excitement and passion. She’s established a team of hyper-talented marketers who shares her drive to leave "supposed to's" in the dust and come up with NEW, fun and creative content. They serve small to medium sized businesses in all different industries - from healthcare to continued ed to beauty and wellness to home improvement.
The Hayley Denker Marketing Manifestor Drink Recipe
- 2 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Aperol
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 oz. Simple Syrup
- 1 oz. Fresh Grapefruit Juice
- Top it off with Seltzer
- Garnish with Grapefruit
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Hayley Denker Marketing
- @hayleydenkermarketing on Instagram
- Hayley Denker Marketing on Facebook
- Book a Coffee Chat with Hayley!
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”