Episode 27: How to Use Pinterest to Get Traffic to your Website
Welcome to the twenty-seventh episode of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re chatting with MacKenzie Armstrong of Armstrong Visual Solutions. She gave us the lowdown on everything happening on Pinterest and how we can use this visual search engine to drive traffic to our websites. And she is giving away her Pinterest Audit Checklist for free to Cocktails & Content Creation listeners!
In our twenty-seventh episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to be using Pinterest if you want to drive traffic to your website
- How you can use the platform to help you identify your keywords
- How Pinterest can benefit businesses no matter their location
- Why it’s a long game when it comes to gaining traffic with Pinterest and why you’ll be happy that you kept with it
- Why you shouldn’t just create new pins when creating new content
- What your audience wants to see in a Pinterest graphic
About our Guest:
Mackenzie Armstrong is a Pinterest Strategist at Armstrong Visual Solutions that helps entrepreneurs connect with their followers through captivating content and eye-catching pin graphics. This organic marketing helps her clients’ ideal audience find them! She has been in the virtual world for two years, but niched down to working with Pinterest marketing for the last year and a half. And Mackenzie is giving her Pinterest Audit Checklist away for free to Cocktails & Content Creation listeners.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Armstrong Visual Solutions
- Armstrong Virtual Solutions on Facebook
- MacKenzie Armstrong on Instagram
- Pinterest Audit Checklist - free for Cocktails & Content Creation listeners!
- Armstrong Virtual Solutions Portfolio
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”