How to work with Brands as a Content Creator and Grow your Instagram
Episode 111: How to work with brands as a content creator and grow you Instagram
Welcome to episode 111 of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to work with brands as a content creator and grow your Instagram with Colleen Blair, a full-time marketing professional and the face of Travel Like a Local: MA.
In our one-hundred-and-eleventh episode you’ll learn:
- How to grow your Instagram by engaging with other accounts
- Why you shouldn’t stop engaging on social media as you reach your follower goals
- Her best tips for pitching your services to brands that will help you nail that collaboration
- How to review the brand’s existing content to create a stronger pitch
- What you should consider when looking for brands to work with
About our Guest:
Colleen Blair is the Boston-based blogger & content creator behind Travel Like a Local: MA, with a focus on travel across Massachusetts and New England. She covers destinations, hotels and restaurants, as well as cultural attractions, outdoor adventures, events and local shops, businesses and products, all from the perspective of a local resident.
Colleen started Travel Like a Local: MA in 2019 and has organically grown her Instagram following to more than 17K engaged followers. She has become a trusted source of recommendations and travel inspiration for those living in and visiting New England.
With a background in public relations and marketing, and a full-time marketing position today, Colleen is passionate about helping raise awareness of - and drive sales for - the partners she works with through storytelling and compelling visuals.
Thanks for Listening!
Join our Facebook Community for more tips and tricks on how to easily create content and chat with other content creators! And make sure to follow our Instagram.
Links & Resources:
- Travel Like a Local:MA
- @travelikealocalma on Facebook
- @travelikealocalma on Instagram
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”