Episode 43: How to Write a Kick-Ass About Page
Welcome to episode forty-three of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to write an About Page that attracts your ideal client and really helps them get to know you with Danielle Hughes of More Than Words Copy.
In our forty-third episode you’ll learn:
- What an About page is and why it is so important for your business
- What you need to include on your About page
- Why you should be bragging on your about Page and how to do it whimsically
- How you can craft an About page that actually attracts your ideal client
- Different ways to craft an About page that doesn’t include lots of writing
About our Guest:
As the Chief Personality Officer for More Than Words Marketing, Danielle Hughes helps individuals and organizations to develop their Genuine Personality Brand, creating content that sounds like you and giving you the space to truly be yourself in your messaging.
In her multi-decade career, she’s strategized and written content for some of the biggest (and the smallest) companies including eBay, Google, Discovery Channel, TD Bank, Gap, Visa, Catalyst, SEO, Columbia University, the JED Foundation and more.
And while she says she can’t pull a rabbit out of my hat, she can hone your brand message, engage your audience and deadlift you or your employees, but not at the same time. That’s just irresponsible. (note: Danielle is available for office party tricks and accepts payment in bottles of Bordeaux - a woman after our own heart!)
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- More Than Words Copy
- @bitchcanmove on Instagram
- Danielle Hughes on LinkedIn
- More than Words Free Out of Office Email Reply Templates
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”