Episode 47: How Your Enneagram Type Can Affect Your Content Creation
Welcome to episode forty-seven of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how your Enneagram type can affect your content creation with Sarah Wallace of Enneagram MBA.
In our forty-seventh episode you’ll learn:
- What an Enneagram type is (they’ve actually been around for 2,000 years)
- A brief overview of the nine Enneagram types
- How discovering your Enneagram type can help you discover the motive behind your behavior when it comes to your content creation
- How to work within your enneagram type to create a path for growth
- Creative new content ideas based on your Enneagram type
About our Guest:
Sarah Wallace is an Enneagram Business and Life Coach who helps her clients and students enhance their visibility, messaging, sales, leadership, and overall quality of life by creating specific strategies that align with their personality, values, and goals to become more life-giving and less soul-sucking.
She is also the host of the Enneagram MBA Podcast, Elon Musk super fan, avid spinner, and always loves a good personal development book recommendation.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Sarah Lynn Co.
- Sarah Lynn on Facebook
- @enneagrammba on Instagram
- Enneagram MBA on YouTube
- Sarah Wallace on LinkedIn
- How to Tell Which Enneagram Type You Are - specifically for Cocktails & Content Creation listeners!
- The Enneagram MBA Podcast
- Learn more about your Enneagram type with more of Sarah’s resources
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”