Episode 69: How Your Website Design and Content can Drive Sales
Welcome to episode sixty-nine of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about how your website design and content can drive sales with Isabel Kateman of Striped Dog Creative.
In our sixty-ninth episode you’ll learn:
- Why a website is still important even with social media
- Understanding that there is more than just making your website ‘pretty’
- How a strong strategy is important when creating your site to get conversions
- The pieces of a functional website and how it can work for you
- How thinking about sales psychology impacts great website design
- The best ways to measure your website’s success
- The tools to create your own website
About our Guest:
Isabel Kateman is the Founder and CEO of Striped Dog Creative. Isabel and her team create highly strategic and gorgeous websites for six-figure service providers and course creators who are looking to reach seven figures and beyond.
Isabel has over a decade of agency experience working with Fortune 500 companies across digital strategy, marketing, and project management. Her zone of genius is strategic thinking and building clear solutions in a sea of information.
She started Striped Dog Creative in 2017 as a full-scale digital marketing agency, but transitioned the agency to focus solely on website design in early 2020 after noticing a gap in the market. There were so many incredible graphic designers creating absolutely gorgeous websites…but they were lacking an overarching strategy.
While they were pretty, they were also useless in terms of connecting emotionally with the clients that landed on the page, taking the consumer journey into account within the design and flow of the content, and keeping the larger marketing goals of the business in mind.
Isabel realized that with her background in digital marketing, brand strategy, and project management, she could approach website design from a completely different angle–strategy and storytelling first.
When she’s not working, you can find Isabel at a SoulCycle class, trying a new brunch spot, or binge-watching the latest crime drama.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Striped Dog Creative
- @stripeddogcreative on Facebook
- @stripeddogcreative on Instagram
- Isabel Kateman on LinkedIn
- The Striped Dog Creative Podcast
- Secrets to a High-Converting About Page You Won't Hate Writing Freebie
- Mind-Reading Website Program Waitlist
- Google Analytics
- Showit Website Builder
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”