Episode 85: Is it Worth Creating an Online Course?
Welcome to episode eighty-five of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about whether or not it is worth creating an online course with Katy Miller of The Miller Social.
In our eighty-fifth episode you’ll learn:
- The 3 courses you need for your business
- Why you shouldn’t start a course when you’re just getting into business
- How to tell if you’re ready to start a course
- Useful systems and apps for course creation
- Why creating a course could be beneficial to someone’s business
About our Guest:
Katy Miller is a social media strategist and course creator with a background in education and instructional design and development. She helps entrepreneurs create money-making courses and build a social strategy that makes a big impact. She is also a wife, mom, self-proclaimed coffee snob, and loves a good Target wander.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”