Episode 62: Should you create content for LinkedIn?
Welcome to episode sixty-two of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re talking about whether or not you should create content for LinkedIn with Volta Voloshin-Smith of Color Snack.
In our sixty-second episode you’ll learn:
- How to leverage LinkedIn as a creator
- The types of content that perform best on the platform
- How you can gain more clients/leads using LinkedIn
- How LinkedIn isn’t just for the ‘corporate world’
- How the LinkedIn algorithm helps your content be seen even weeks after it’s been posted
- Easy ways to get started on the platform today
About our Guest:
An immigrant from Moldova, Volta Voloshin-Smith celebrates food with art and animation. Volta’s fine art pieces range from evocative still lifes that capture the nostalgia of meals shared with others, to playful birds on snacks that celebrate life’s simplest joys.
Volta is the author of Watercolor Snacks, an instructional book on how to paint various foods with watercolors. She also hosts watercolor workshops and does brand activations for corporate clients like Dallas Mavericks, Home Depot, Michaels Stores, Buzzfeed, and others.
- 1 oz navy rum
- 1 oz amaro nonino
- .75 oz aperol
- .25 oz luxardo
- .75 oz pineapple juice
- .25 oz lime juice
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Color Snack
- @colorsnack on Instagram
- Volta Voloshin-Smith on LinkedIn
- Watercolor Snacks: Inspiring Lessons for Sketching and Painting Your Favorite Foods
- StreamYard - Stream directly to LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”