Episode 55: Using your Fab Factor to Grow Your Email List
Welcome to episode fifty-five of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about how to use your Fab Factor to grow your email list with Kylie Lang, founder of the Fab Factor.
In our fifty-fifth episode you’ll learn:
- Why having an email list is essential to your business
- Where to start with growing an email list, including leveraging quizzes
- What your Fab Factor is and how it can help you to connect with your audience
- Why you should be trying to make that personal connection with your clients
- Why your emails should be more of a dialogue than a monologue and how to do that
- Tips to writing killer emails that will convert
- The tools to create a lead magnet that will help you to grow your email list
About our Guest:
Kylie (Carlson) Lang is a Sales Funnel Strategist and founder of the Fab Factor. She works with creatives and coaches to grow their email list, get more leads and build a sustainable business that generates consistent income using the power of automated sales funnels.
After running her digital course company for nearly 14 years, when there was no social media to speak of and most courses were paper-based, she's made plenty of mistakes and been part of the massive growth of digital marketing at the grassroots level. Fast forward to 2021 and she's had multiple 6 figure launches and seen her email list increase by over 700% by creating highly converting sales funnels.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Kylie Lang’s Fab Factor Quiz
- The Fab Factor
- @kyliecarlson.co on Instagram
- The Fab Factor on YouTube
- Kylie (Carlson) Lang on LinkedIn
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”