Episode 37: What is Scaleable Content & Why is it Key to your business?
Welcome to episode thirty-seven of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re going to talk about scaleable content and why you need to be using it for your business with Natasha Pinney of The Modern Marketing Co.
In our thirty-seventh episode you’ll learn:
- What scaleable content is
- How it can grow your business
- The 3 step process to creating scaleable content
- Why you need to know what makes your brand unique and the questions to ask yourself to figure that out
- How you can maximize your content
- Why authenticity in your messaging and images is so important
About our Guest:
Natatasha Pinney is the Marketing Director for the boutique full-service marketing agency, The Modern Marketing Co. They work with various types of coaches in different industries from health and fitness to product management. Their goal is to help companies make the impact they were created for so they spread awareness and grow their audience through social media, copywriting, website design, email marketing campaigns, various digital marketing efforts, and other marketing strategies!
Natasha has been working in marketing for the past 4 years beginning in college with social media management in an agency setting, then made the switch to marketing coordination for an in-house marketing team. After graduating with her BA in marketing amidst a pandemic, she decided to start freelancing rather than take a 9-5 because she felt that there was so much opportunity in freelancing. She helped build websites, managed many different social media accounts, and employed different growth strategies for various clients. About 6 months ago she began working with The Modern Marketing Co. and totally fell in love with the team and the mission. Now she’s fully focused on growing the agency as well as working on the co-brand of the agency which is Female Founded, a business we are creating to help female entrepreneurs bootstrap their way to success through business and marketing coaching!
And she’s offering a special discount to Cocktails & Content Creation Listeners!
Head to The Female Founded Mastermind and mention that you heard about it on the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast and you’ll get $300 off!
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- The Modern Marketing Co.
- Natasha Pinney on Facebook
- @natasha_pinney on Instagram
- @themodernmarketco on Instagram
- Natasha Pinney on LinkedIn
- The Female Founded Mastermind
- Scaleable Content Generator - A free resource from the Modern Marketing Co. that will help you to create scaleable content to grow your business!
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”