Episode 29: Why Your Blog Posts Aren’t Converting
Welcome to episode twenty-nine of the Cocktails & Content Creation Podcast! For this episode, we’re chatting with Danielle Gagnon of Elevated Virtual Marketing about why your blog posts aren’t converting.
In our twenty-ninth episode you’ll learn:
- Why you need to take a site inventory to figure out where you stand with traffic before you do anything to your site
- Why you need to determine your ideal audience before you even start writing your blog posts
- Why keyword research can be your best friend to getting traffic to your website
- How understanding how the Google algorithm works will help you to bring in more clients
- Why you should be thinking about what other content can you create that serves the ideal client that you’re trying to reach
- Why you shouldn’t be afraid to use more specific keywords
- What you can do today to start improving your SEO
About our Guest:
Danielle Gagnon is a search engine optimization specialist and lover of all things content creation. After years of working as a journalist and then marketing manager, Danielle started her own business, Elevated Virtual Marketing, in 2018. Today, she helps female entrepreneurs grow their business organically - and massively - through SEO and content marketing. She is the creator of the Content Cash MachineBootcamp, a 5-day mini-course that teaches small business owners highly actionable SEO basics.
Danielle’s podcast, the Content CashMachine Podcast, is an extension of her one-on-one client work, connecting her audience with the best experts and top tips to level-up their marketing and use their content to grow their audience, get more leads and make more money.
Danielle is a mom of two young kids, is married to her high school sweetheart and is passionate about reading, spending time outdoors and learning new things.
Thanks for Listening!
Links & Resources:
- Elevated Virtual Marketing
- @daniellegagnon_seo on Instagram
- Elevated Virtual Marketing on Facebook
- The Content Cash Machine Podcast
- The Content Cash Machine Bootcamp
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Neil Patel
Until next time, cheers to your next cocktail and happy content creating!
Hosts of “The Cocktails and Content Creation Podcast”